The Hi-Pave is a ground penetrating radar solution designed for high-speed assessment surveys.
The system is able to operate with up to 8 antennas, and at the same time providing a complete assessment of road conditions. It can evaluate the pavement status for new roads and asphalt areas of construction which can compare the grade and sub grade against the design specifications. It can be used to periodically monitor road and runway conditions for preventative maintenance works.
Condition Assessments include:
- Pavement thickness measurement
- Surface, base and sub-base road course assessment
- Detection of cavities, voids and delamination
- Location of cracks and faults
- Detection of wet areas
- Airport runway condition assessment