IQMaps is a new post-processing software application for advanced GPR data analysis, which provides fast interfacing between the user and the GPR data. The machine time has been reduced and, contemporary real-time processing and 3D visualisation have been introduced. It allows easy processing, analysis and inspection of data from dense array radar systems.
IQMaps provides a step by step approach to guide the user, ensuring best performance. This allows skilled and unskilled users to analyse and process large utility mapping projects as well as archaeological and environmental surveys.
IQMaps is a game changer in terms of data visualisation speed, usability and data analysis because:
- It allows an immersive reality during post-processing phase
- There is no limit in software use even for acquisition of large areas
- It can process data from most IDS Georadar products
- It is easy to use, and productivity has been dramatically increased (up to 20.000 sqm in a working day)
- Real-time processing and 3D immersive visualisation
- Responsive and intuitive interface with big amount of data
IQMaps is available for the whole IDS GeoRadar Stream Family including IDS Opera Duo and RIS Hi Mod systems.